SQI international achievements
More than 10 years of success in international medical software
While its regulatory affairs activity is mainly focused on French innovation, SQI has participated in numerous software developments of medical products with worldwide deployment.
Starting with surgical navigation systems in the 2000s for knee surgery and interventional radiology, SQI solutions have been licensed to other companies and sold worldwide.
In long-term partnerships, SQI is also developing other digital tools for the operating room, including a system for monitoring spinal deformities during spine surgery and a dental occlusion treatment software for dental surgeons.
For 8 years, SQI has also been selling in Europe Rt-FLOW; a software for patient follow-up in radiation therapy departments.
SQI has strong expertise in this type of CLOUD platforms for predictive medecine, as evidenced by the development of a system used in Europe for drug prescription in rheumatoid arthritis, and systems deployed worldwide for collaborative planning of knee, hip and shoulder prosthesis insertions.
Most of these products are both CE marked and FDA approved.
SQI core capabilities
Multi-media clinical applications
- Mobile software programming (including xamarin/android/ios)
- General object oriented programming (C++, Java)
Secured medical data management
- Patient workflow management
- Compliance (GDPR, HIPAA)
- Data management (integration in major cloud infrastructures, encryption, databases)
- Interoperability (HIS, RIS, OIS, LIS,...)
- Software life cycle management (V cycle/agile, specs, tests, architecture, traceability,…)
- From clinical needs to technical specifications to technical feasibility/proof of concept
- From high level specifications to technical specifications to products
Quality & Regulatory
- 6 in-house RAQA engineers (DM/DMDIV)
- CE / FDA / EN62304 / EN14971 / EN62366